TRIANGLE A Body Type - Discover Your Ideal Swimsuits ! *The Bikini Silhouette Guide *
Welcome back, travel lovers!
We want to help every woman feel amazing finding the swimsuits that best fit their figure and enhance the best of them!
Read this blog to learn how swimsuit should fit you, get confident and enjoy swimsuit shopping! We identified 6 body types. We will make one blog post for each and every silhouette. Read our "Bikini Body Type" useful tips to identify your dream bikini.
Read another blog from this series:
IF YOU’RE A TRIANGLE - A Shape
You’re pear-shaped, your hips are larger than your bust, so most of your weight is concentrated at the bottom. You probably have a defined waist and slim arms and shoulders.
YOUR GOAL: Balance your heavier bottom & give more curves to your upper body.
LET'S IDENTIFY THIS BODY TYPE:
- Your shoulder line is delicate and shorter than your hips
• You usually have a small bust
• Thin arms
• Rounded hips and curvy bottom
• Usually have a narrow waistline
Riviera Coco’s fashion expert Rachel says:
“Here is the fun part, deep V necklines look awesome
on your body type! Accentuate your upper body with
an eye-catching top, pick the sexy tops that girls with
bigger breast dream to use.”
TIPS TO PICK YOUR PERFECT RIVIERA COCO BIKINI:
The key to the perfect swimsuit is balancing your proportions and getting the coverage you need for your bottom half.
- Choose a bikini top with prints, bright colors or ruffles that draw the eyes upward. Play with fun designs on your upper body and stay sober on the bottom part.
- Keep the lower body free from any side details like tassels or strings, which can draw more attention to your hips.
- Privilege darker colors, vertical lines, and plain color prints.
- Choose low necklines and halter suits that tie at the neck to draw the eye upwards
- Choose a padded or push-up top to balance your lower half
- Wider straps tops with patterns, ruffles, lighter or bright colors
- Tops with knots or scalloped patterns will provide volume to
- Moderate to full coverage bottoms
- High waist with darker colors
- Avoid boy short style and thick banded bottoms, the extra fabric
will get the attention of what you want to mask. Scoop or high-cut legs. Bottoms that are too horizontal in cut or have too much coverage will make your bottom look larger
LET'S TALK ABOUT MONOKINIS AND TANKINIS:
The trend that fits you well, is the sexy cute off-the-shoulder tops this ruffled style elongates your shoulder line and complement your curvy hips. Use this flirty trend at your advantage!
- Busts and lighter colors on top
- Choose a higher-cut leg to reduce the visual width of your hips.
- Select tops with underwire and padding to enhance the effect.
- You can totally try deep V necks to get a sexy look!
Make heads turn by the beach with these suits!
***CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO SEE EACH SWIMSUIT PAGE***
Make sure you are part of our PINTEREST community. We have more than 1.3 MILLION unique monthly viewers and this number keeps growing really fast. As the hot season is here our “Daily Dose of Summer Blog” topics will become more and more useful to you.
Come back often and follow @RivieraCoco on Instagram. We always curate the latest trending topics about summer fashions, outfits inspiration, women empowerment, motivation, travels and much more.
Travel daily with us, discovering some of the most amazing beaches and places to travel around the globe. Find with us what to wear and where to buy bikinis and summer clothes.
Our latest fashion & trends blogs that could interest :
If you totally love quotes and you need some inspiration, make sure you do not miss these viral blog posts:
- 20 Inspirational Travel Quotes That'll Make You Want to Fly Away
Riviera Coco Team wakes up every day, craving new fantastic products, paradise places to discover and seeing new smiles and happy stories from our beloved customers. We want to inspire every woman to feel more beautiful, confident and every day more adventurous.
Sending you light and summer vibes wherever you are.